The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.0.7
This version of Softaculous introduces the feature to install PHP CLASSES and fixes some bugs.
A complete list of changes:
1) They have added a great new feature – Installation of PHP Classes in Softaculous. Now users can install classes by the click of a button. They have added 100s of PHP Classes and they will be adding many more. They have also added the feature to view the source code of any file in the class package. Users can also download the files/package of the class. The Admin can disable the Classes feature any time.
2) Reseller can specify a separate FROM e-mail address.
4) The backup procedure of an installation has been improved. The backup will now work in the background and the user will see a progress bar. The user will get an email about the success or failure of the backup process after completion. So users will not have to wait for the completion of the backup process.
5) They have made some API improvements. Also most of the packages have been updated with the new API code.
6) Bug Fix: In reseller panel setting for “turn off email link” was not being saved. It is fixed now.